Saturday, May 8, 2010

Illogical ... Part One

Okay due to the length of Illogical (I thought it was going to be short simple and to point... But my Characters decided to have other plans... <_<) So I'm going to have to post it in (hopefully) two posts. It's a scene though, so it's not the complete story, but I do plan on posting more of this cast (in this situation/story) in the future... Not sure about order though...

Illogical - Part One
By BESM

Alexsa quietly sneaked out of the empty lab and into an empty corridor, Weird, STAB shouldn't be this empty, I'm not even seeing a camera.., she started to worry, but Anna just wondered about why they were even there, taking the greatest risk of their lives, just to find a girl that she couldn't- Unless she- The whole thing's illogical, but if- Alexsa are you really going to-

Anna, the whole thing's illogical. I'm even going to say because Justin's involved it. Everything else is illogical Alexsa told her intentional avoiding that question, she didn't need Anna to worry either, I mean, really, look at it, a 16 year old cyborg (Whose also a girl- a guy would be better since they tend to be tougher) who has an IQ to make Einstein look like a stupid college student, and she was also shot in the head, or you were the shot in the heart, it depends upon how you look at it, but- but- now, you and her are now living, breathing, up and running again, like nothing had ever happened. And now the two of you are trying find the murderer, not for revenge, but instead, to show love, mercy, forgiveness, even if it kills the two of you again, or worse, there is a worse after all, she likes to be she and not you... That sum it up? Wait- another camera.

Anna giggled at the remark about Justin, it was true after all, but she soon stopped as Alexsa worked to figure out the camera's blind spot, diving behind the corner that she was at as needed, “Shoot!” She muttered annoyed, there's no blind spot! She dived back around the corner as the camera swung around to face her again. She held her right cuff up to her mouth, praying that microphone would work, “Good guy to Bad girl. Good guy to Bad girl. Do you hear me? I repeat, do you hear me, Bad girl?”

Alexsa tensed up as she heard only static in her receiver.

“I read you Good Guy, What'ca ya need?” Anna groaned and Alexsa smirked.

“I need a… ten second time loop,” She looked at the camera again, “No wait make that a 15 second time loop, 'cause that's a really sweet camera,” But then she noticed her mistake, “Scratch order, Bad Girl, it's not predictable,” The Camera would stop for a moment and then take off, sometimes faster and sometimes slower

Yes it is, Alexsa, Anna said a shade disappointed with girl, You'll need 27.36 camera loop. Love you're code words as well by the way, time loop so works.

Sorry I was wrong, Bad girl, I need a 27.36 loop.” Alexsa told Justin, she almost hear his jaw drop in horror. You already said that, Anna, that's why I didn't change it again. “Jusdith,” Alexsa hissed.

Why were you talking about yourself in third person again earlier, Alexsa?

Not now, Anna!

Godfather here, Good boy” Alexsa breathed a sight of relief, “And I'm sorry it's a no can on the time loop, Big Brother saw us, and is now in hot pursuit, We can only send one more short transmission, make it count, Alexsna...” Alexsa groaned and looked around with what she to work with, their was a door but she had absolutely no clue what behind that door, and in the middle of STAB she couldn't even, but then she saw the key.

“Send Anna the schematics for the building, or at lest the vents, Godfather,” Alexsa said as she stared at the ventilation shaft above her.

“Sending. Godfather over and out. Stay safe you hear me, Alexsa, you need to come-” And then they were cut of the rest of the crew. SIDEWALK was out.

You're still in denial??? Anna said in disbelief, Alexsa...Don't tell me that's the only reason we're rescuing her. Alexsa, Josiah killed you. She shot you in the head, and left you in the middle of a parking lot. To rot. Move on. We can still leave and hide and find Ricky again.

No, we can't, Anna, and No, I'm not in denial, not about that anyways. Have you received the schematics yet?

Yes. Get in the vent, I'll lead you from there. This conversation isn't over yet.

Never said it was, Alexsa replied as pulled at the grate, hoping that it wasn't bugged with alarms. It gave a moment later. No alarms that she could tell of anyways. She slowly felt the loss of control she had, as Anna took over her body. She would never get use to feeling, I wish you could just be a backseat driver.

No need to stay in your denial, Alexsa, I'm really in your head, you're really a cyborg, and I'm just an AI program. I've moved on, it's time you did as well.

No, Anna, you're more then just an AI program, you're a friend, and Anna, I'm afraid, and I'm sorry...

I know, but why and because of what? Anna asked she crawled down the shaft turning as needed. It was still a fair distance. They could talk for a while, You haven't done anything... Have you?

Jo, Alexsa muttered. Anna waited for to explain, Think about it, Anna, you can do the same thing as her chip, You're doing it right now.

Anna stopped, How'd you-

You muttered about it in your 'sleep' and- and we do share 'dreams'... You feel that you fail.

Oh... Anna stopped crawling and rubbed her eyes, thinking about what that meant and what Alexsa was really saying, But take control over you- forcefully? Do you really think I would do that?

No... Alexsa replied after a moment, But... you could be reprogrammed or... or even replaced, and then... Alexsa stopped, she knew the blow of she was said had hit Anna. Like I said, Anna, I'm sorry, I am so really sorry...

Why Alexsa? Would you really kill me for Jo? You're not just putting your life on the line,but mine, and by mine you also add your freedom on that very thin line! You're going to kill both of Alexsa!

Yeah...

But why are taking this risk?! For Josiah?!

Alexsa said unnerved at the outburst, was her AI evolving or did she always have this sense of self-preservation? Alexsa had no way of know which it was. Because she's living that already! But she didn't even a choice! No one asked her if she wanted to be a ginny pig for the powers that be. She just was. But she has a Father in Heaven that wants to love her so much, to free her, and she just needs to see Him, to see love... And I can do that. So I am. Got a problem with that, Anna?

No. She was to scared to even think of a problem with it, Alexsa was normally level headed, she had never seen her in this state before, except possible once, but still...

Good 'cause it didn't matter if you did, if I'm going to show to her the awesome love of Jesus. Even if I had to find you as well as Miss. Haltbrook. Even if it kills me... You don't really mind if it kills you as well, do you?

... There's nothing romantic?

Just my love of Jesus that's makes me show His love...

Then not a problem. Anna started her crawling again with that said, afraid of what would happen if Alexsa didn't get to show that love... Alexsa and that love seemed to be like a corked bottle of vinegar and baking soda, ready to explode and show the world it's power of removing that cork.

Thank you, Anna...


Just barely made the deadline... I love this part of the story. =D


1 comment:

  1. Awesome story! :) I hope you work out the problems Josiah's been giving you so you can finish =D

    ~Sapphira

    ReplyDelete