Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Deadlines!

Okay, first post *is excited*, and it's going to be... Deadlines...
*Is not as excited*

"Why deadlines?" You ask.
(And if you didn't... Well... Sorry...I... just heard you incorrectly. ;-) )

Because I have stuff to post. But it's all in my notebook. My paper notebook, so it needs to be a typed up. And editing.
So I dead line so every one else can gang up on me when I don't post... So.. I do my typing 'cause well I don't think ganging up on little old me would be all that nice. ;)
Best reasoning you're going to get and hopefully you understood what I just said.

So Here are the deadlines:

Illogical 5/8

The Knight and her broken heart - 5/22

Shield - 5/31

Paladin - 6/7

Sword - 6/14

Lets see how those hold up... They might change a bit... Hopefully they'll show up earlier then said.

And yes, before you ask (Or I mishear :P), I do love medieval stuff, or at lest the stuff dealing with Knights and their shining weapons... =D <===][============>

Edit: Added Illogical.
Edited the dates.

2 comments:

  1. That's great. Wanna visit my blog, BESM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. Reading it right now actually... It's making me regret not reading LotR... I'll go and leave a comment on there some where.

    ReplyDelete